- Innovative Design- Unit lifts up for easy cleaning
- Compact Unit fits between seat and toilet rim
- Convenient lever controlled spray
- Installs in minutes on any standard toilet.
- Manufactured from high quality materials
- Bidet unit
- Flexible Hose
Royal Fresh D.I.Y. Installation:
- Turn off water tap and
flush tank to empty
any remaining water.
- Remove toilet seat.
- Position Royal Fresh on
toilet rim and match the
holes of the Royal Fresh Installation:
- Attach seat back on top of Royal Fresh and fasten
with toilet seat screws. D
- Disconnect Flexible hose
from flush tank.
- Connect T-adapter to
Flush tank. B
- Connect Flexible hose to
- Connect Royal Fresh hoseto
- Connect other end of Royal-
Fresh hose to Royal Fresh inlet. C
- Turn water back on.
Using the Royal Fresh Bidet is easy! Simply press down on the lever to control the water sprays of your own comfort:
- Bidet fits on two-piece toilets only
- DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN the bidet connection attachments (e.g., T-adapter,hose). This may result in leaking.
- Make sure every connection end-piece has its provided washer in it.
- Bidet does not require any electricity or tools, however some toilet seats require a screw driver to remove the toilet seat screws.
- Bidet does not take up any ground space. It’s unobtrusive design installs on between the toilet seat and toilet toilet bowl.
- Bidet lever extends 4 inches from the right side of the toilet. There must be at least a 4 inch clearance from the wall to the right side of your toilet.
- Toilet tank hose must be flexible for T-adapter to fit properly.